Find Your New Smile with Dentures by Calling Today!727-645-4727
Dentures are an often maligned and misunderstood solution to missing teeth. Unlike the comically oversized prosthetics you often see on TV and in movies, a custom set of replacement teeth from Jeffery A. Spilman, DDS will fit you perfectly and look just like your real teeth. Call us at 727-645-4727 to see the difference our St. Petersburg, FL dentist can make with your smile!
Choose A Reliable Denture Solution For Tooth ReplacementDr. Spilman on dentures Read Transcript
I still make a lot of dentures, and there are certain conditions where a denture is just gonna be ideal for the patient. There are some cases where the gum disease has progressed so much that the teeth become like splinters in their mouth and just need to be removed. These are the ideal candidates for dentures: get the diseased teeth out of their mouth and place denture teeth in there. Then let them get healthy, and then we can decide whether they're ideal candidates for implants or whether they're going to remain happy and healthy with the denture.
One of the greatest benefits of dentures is their consistency. These replacement teeth have been around for several centuries; they’re a tried and true method of tooth replacement. They solve a variety of problems created by missing teeth:
- Allow you to enunciate and speak clearly.
- Provide a way for you to eat the foods you want.
- Take years off your appearance by supporting your cheeks.
- Protect your remaining teeth from wear and tear.
- Can be removed for thorough cleaning.
Every set of false teeth from Jeffery A. Spilman, DDS is custom-made. Each patient is different, and each mouth is different. So each set of teeth should be different! We offer several types of full arch replacements. You can meet with Dr. Spilman to discuss your options and choose what is best:
- We can place traditional full dentures the same day you have your remaining teeth extracted. These adhere to your gums via suction or adhesive.
- Implant-retained and implant-supported dentures attach to dental implants. Depending on how much bone mass remains in your jaw, one of these options might give you the most comfortable and natural fit and feel for your new teeth. You’ll never have to worry that your smile will become loose and slide out!
- Our partial dentures have no visible metal clasp or wiring and appear completely natural. Our flexible partials are more comfortable and less fragile than traditional partial dentures. They don’t require any sort of implant or clasp to stay in your mouth, and they are often easier to chew with.
You’ve lived without teeth for long enough. It’s time to do something for yourself and get the smile you deserve. It’s time to enjoy meals and smile broadly. It’s time to call Jeffery A. Spilman, DDS at 727-645-4727.