Do You Want A Healthier Smile? Call Today To Schedule Your Appointment!727-645-4727
You deserve to look good and feel good. But it’s hard to have one without the other. Jeffery A. Spilman, DDS is a St. Petersburg, FL dentist who can give you both! With our cosmetic dentistry services, you can say goodbye to a number of flaws:Dr. Spilman on cosmetic dentistry Read Transcript
Beauty is really in the eyes of the beholder. If you're a patient that comes to me and tells me that you don't like your smile, or you're interested in cosmetic dental procedures, well, once again, the first thing we do—have to talk about it, and maybe your goals and your expectations are little different than mine so I need to know how you define a nice smile, or how you define beauty of your smile and then we have a list of ways we can do that. From braces, I can have you have your teeth straightened and then we can whiten them, or we can use cosmetic bonding, or if we have to, we can remove teeth and replace them, but we have many options. But again, it all starts in finding out what your perceptions are of your own smile.
- Broken, chipped, or cracked teeth
- Misshapen or gapped teeth
- Gummy smile
- Discolored or stained teeth
Call Jeffery A. Spilman, DDS today at 727-645-4727 to get the smile you deserve with our wide array of cosmetic dentistry services.
Make A Few Small Changes To See A Big Difference
Our customized treatment plans ensure you get the exact results you want. We’ll work with you to select which cosmetic dentistry services will give you the smile you’ve been dreaming of:
- Teeth Whitening – Don’t settle for some generic kit from the drugstore. Give yourself a real celebrity smile with professional-grade whitening from Jeffery A. Spilman, DDS. Our Zoom! whitening treatments are stronger and safer than anything you’ll find over the counter.
- Tooth Contouring – By removing excess enamel, we can give your teeth a more pleasing shape. This comes with a number of advantages:
- It’s a quick process that can be done in a single appointment.
- Your enamel has no nerves, so it’s totally painless.
- Enamel doesn’t grow back, so you never have to repeat the procedure.
- Contouring can smooth over pits and crevices where tartar likes to hide.
- Crown Lengthening – With the help of diode electro-surge or soft-tissue laser recontouring tools, we can painlessly remove gum tissue to show off the best part of your smile.
- Gum Reshaping – Enjoy a balanced look with an expertly sculpted gumline. By gently removing excess gum tissue, we can correct a gummy smile and bring symmetry to your appearance.
- Gum Recession Treatment – Improve the look of too-long teeth by restoring your gumline to an appropriate shape. This process also prevents the spread of gum disease and can eliminate pain from exposed tooth roots.
- Dental Veneers – Reboot your smile entirely with porcelain veneers! These thin shells adhere to your teeth and give your smile a beautiful shape and color. If you have slightly crooked teeth and you’ve always dreaded braces, you might be a candidate for veneers to correct your smile instead.
- Claspless Dentures – If you are missing a series of teeth but do not want metal to show from dentures, we can create claspless dentures for you. Considered the most attractive dentures, claspless dentures contain no metal clasps to secure the appliance. Instead, they discreetly attach to your adjacent teeth, allowing you to be able to smile beautifully again.
Combine any of these procedures to give yourself a full smile makeover. And since you’ll be getting a Hollywood smile, get five-star treatment with our full range of comfort options, including cozy blankets and pillows and iPads with music. If you have a request that would make you feel more relaxed, let us know and we will work to accommodate you.